ANOTHER WAY OF MAKING RAG ART FLOWERS
1. Draw a circle of about 6 cm diameter onto card or paper and then cut out the circular shape. (The smaller circle template in the Craft Kit may be helpful here.)
2. Place the circular shape onto the coloured materials being used to make the petals and cut out as many petals as you require.
3. Fold each petal in half and then into half again. Push the wooden prodder (available in the Craft Kit) into the centre of the cone shape and prod the tip of the petal through the hessian.
4. On the reverse side, the tips of the petal cones will be seen like this.
5. Once you have completed an outer circle, your flower will start to look very attractive as the circular petals open out. Add as many petals as you wish.
7. Cut out a backing of suitable material and glue it to the reverse side of the flower to cover the ends.